Data automatically collected
We log visitor's domain and IP address automatically, the information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. The data is used to see where the site is being used in the world to ensure coverage and for click stream analysis to help understand the site usage better, so that we could improve our service offerings to you. We do not link information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals.
Collection of Personal Information
We will not collect any information about individuals except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them. Examples of such information are:
- Telephone number
- Date Of Birth
The information collected will be used to provide you with the information requested by you. You may opt out of these services whenever you wish to.
Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We collect anonymous visitor information like IP addresses, browser types (such as Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.), referring pages, pages visited and time spent on the web site. We collect the non-personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- To provide anonymous statistical analysis of web page traffic patterns for our website
- To administer our website and servers
- To allow for auditing of our services by third parties
- To improve our website
- We could use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We could also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve the Council's services.
- We could also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm and ensuring the security of our network and services.
Combination of Browsing Information with Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information from website visitors. Hence, we do not and cannot combine traffic analysis information with personal information such as name, age, phone number or mailing address.
- We make sincere efforts in good faith to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
The Council treats all the data with utmost care and security. Any details you give will remain completely confidential.